LED (MSB) - (wip) LED (MSB) - (wip)

Love it so Much, best house song on the site imo.

GrantBowtie responds:

High praise - Thanks :)

Calming Rhythm Calming Rhythm

Tis ambient

Good ambient music but the left audio is much louder than the right and gets a bit awkward to listen to

forjuden responds:

Sorry i never had that kind of problem on my speakers. The volume is just right in all my speakers.

Reasoner- Instrumental #4 Reasoner- Instrumental #4

Wow...

I have listened to tons of newgrounds songs. But this is my favourite song ever.

the Composer the Composer

...

This song is extremely soothing and thank you for an emotionaly moving flash with the use of this peice... Thanks You.

Bring The Pain (Instrumental) Bring The Pain (Instrumental)

WOWNESS!

The song has a great melody and develops sufficiently and would be cool with lyrics. Rock is definatly your thing. You obviously workied at this. Great Work. Hope to see this with lyrics soon.

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

One day. Glad you like it man. Thanks for th ereview!

Teh Fight Loop Teh Fight Loop

Would work in flash.

I liked the steady rythm and it was pretty simple but it isn't really fast enough for a fight. Maybe for a slow matrix fight though. Still. good work.

Why do i hate Why do i hate

WHA!?

The song actually contained little "Song" and was just consisting of random sounds being played. This definatly wasn't my sort of thing. Or music for that matter.

Banjo Tooie : Old King Coal Banjo Tooie : Old King Coal

MEMORIES!

This is a great remake and you did well incoperating alien instruments to the tune including the sufficient Piano in the backround to accompany it. I very much liked it!

DjThunderbass responds:

i kmnow like i said the piano was the hardest part to get down WORKING ON RUSTY BUCKET BAY