Super Smash Super Smash

Wow.

Some of the best artistic design and animation I've ever seen on newgrounds and truly is Awesome-ness. Loving the music, the action, the everything. Would love to see more videos like this on Newgrounds.

Professor Layton pt. 3 Professor Layton pt. 3

LOL!

I love the Professor Layton series, can't stop laughing. Can't wait to see another one.

Journey Quest Journey Quest

LOL

Great flash. Looks extremely professional and very funny. Good job. Thanks man.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

I have anticipated this for a long while and it's amazing. A lot of work has gone into this and it showed. It was worth it! Thank you for another AMAZING counter strike Animation

Halo 3: Arrival Halo 3: Arrival

Absolutly loved it

That was awesome. I loved the animation and I hope the full thing will come out soon. Good job

Apples. Apples.

Lol

Great humor and design. I LOVE THE ENDING! THANK YOU

Another Day Eight Another Day Eight

Sorry but not really.

Sorry Dim but I didn't find it anywhere near as captivating as another day 7 and personally prefered the releases song(no offense to Joanna as hers was good aswell and suited the mood) Still you seem to capture every mood perfectly and I would hope to see more. Please keep that Wacom tablet active! You still get 10

Irod Bad! Irod Bad!

WOW!

That was absplutly amazing. You got the story right through it and made it hilarious!

Zelda: UO Epis:6 Zelda: UO Epis:6

Super Special Awesomeness!

This was absolutly amazing. Amazing use of music and graphical style. Very orignal storyline blended into the actual storylines and always manage to keep it attractive! I really love this flash!